Digital Skills Development for 21st Century Adult Education Trainers
It is a commonly held belief that contemporary society is changing rapidly in the 21st century.
Citizens are charged with the task to reach the hectic pace of technological evolution in every aspect of their life.
Life-long learning is widely accepted to be an inevitable part of modern people’s life in order to survive in an extremely competitive working environment.
ICT plays a significant role in life-long learning as those without digital skills are nowadays considered to be illiterate.
Therefor this “Erasmus +” project will offer access to the set of training materials, tools and software that will help adult education trainers to make their courses more interactive and attractive for the learners.
Expected results during the project and on its completion are:
- Greater understanding of current digital literacy, needs and expectations
- Learn functional requirements of adult education trainers’ ICT usage
- Understand needed software, applications and mobile platforms for adult education trainers
- Increased digital knowledge, competence and skills of adult education trainers with educational supportive learning contents
- Increase motivation of trainers to use mobile learning platform for educational and professional development
- Increase awareness of adult education trainers to online self-learning usage
- Improve the digital skills of trainers with more than 30 apps and mobile platforms in 10 different areas
- Increase individual digital knowledge, competence and skills of adult education trainers
- Improve the digital tools use rate for educational purpose
- Develop self-learning system through e-learning and mobile apps for adult education trainers
- Adult education trainers including those with physical disabilities or working in urban areas
- Lecturers working in LLP centres/ departments
- Community centres
- Trainers, educators from NGOs in education sector
- Adult education centre directors
- Representatives of academic community
- Research assistants and research fellows from universities
- Representatives of National ministries of education
- Local education authorities
- Software developers, technicians
- Training institutes
- International educational organisations
Start date: 01 December 2019
Duration: 24 months